What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain Web pages. Thecookies allow a Web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or his computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognize the user. The cookies also can be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, from what Web page you accessed, or if you used an advertising banner to get there.
What use do we give to the different types of cookies?
According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: The technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper operation of a Web portal and the use of different options and services offered. For example, they serve to maintain the session, the management of response time, performance or validation of options, use security features, share content with social networks, etc.
- Customization cookies: These cookies allow the user to customize some features of the general settings of the Web page. For example, set the language, local settings or browser type.
- Analysis cookies: The analysis cookies are used by our web portal, to develop profiles of navigation and to know the preferences of users thereof in order to improve the supply of products and services. For example, by an analytical cookie geographical areas of interest to a user would be controlled, what the most accepted product is, etc.
- Advertising cookies/behavioural advertising: The advertising cookies allow the management of advertising space based on specific criteria. For example, the frequency of access, the edited content, etc.
The cookies of behavioral advertising allow through management of advertising to store information of the behavior through observing habits, studying the entrances and forming a profile of user preferences, to provide advertising related to the interests of their profile.
Depending on the time period they remain active:
- Session cookies: The session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the website and are deleted at the end.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in the user’s terminal, for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters each time you visit the Web site.
What if I do not want to have these cookies or I do not do anything about it?
To comply with current legislation, we have to ask permission to manage cookies. If you decide not to authorize the treatment indicating your non-conformity, we would use only the technical cookies, since they are essential to navigating our website. In this case, we would not store any cookie. In the case of keep browsing our website without refusing authorization, it implies accepting its use.
The user has the ability to configure his browser so that creating cookie files is prevented or it is noted. If you decide to change the settings of your access to the Web page, you must know that it is possible to eliminate the cookies or prevent this information from being recorded on your computer at any time by changing the settings of your browser:
Configuration cookies Internet Explorer
Configuration cookies Firefox
Configuration cookies Google Chrome
Configuration cookies Safari
These browsers are undergoing upgrades or modifications, so we can not guarantee that fully conform to the version of your browser. It may also be that you use another browser not covered by these links. To avoid these imbalances, you can access directly from your browser options that is usually found in the Options menu, in the section “Privacy”. (Please refer to your browser help for more information.)
What use do we give to the data collected in the cookies?
The cookies are used exclusively for BNFIX and in no case are sold or bought.
If you agree with the policy of cookies of BNFIX click on ACCEPT
If you choose to leave our website via links to websites outside our organization, BNFIX is not responsible for the privacy policies of such sites or the cookies that they can store on the user’s computer. For more information about the cookies of other websites, please review their own policies of cookies.
Where can I get more information?
By post to the following address: Paseo Almirante Fajardo de Guevara, 7. 30007 Murcia.
Communication through a telephone call to: 902 734 200
By electronic mail to the following address:email@example.com
If you need more information about our policy of cookies, please refer to the Royal Decree-Law 13/2012 of 30 March, which transposes the directives on electronic communications.